The REDEEM project is funded with the support of Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships and aims to measure the impact of double degree-studies for the students and what lessons can we learn from the stakeholders to become better in developing international programmes in the future. (Website)
The project aims at:
- Providing tools to reform the existing Double Degree Programmes and create new ones in the light of a better understanding of what works and what doesn’t work in terms of structure, mandatory and optional activities, employability, student and employer expectations and perceptions, national and scientific field specific differences, etc.
- Improving the attractiveness of the reformed/newly created programmes both from the students and the employers perspective
- Enhancing higher employability and satisfaction rates of the STEM graduates participating in these programmes
- Boosting the internationalization and recruitment strategies at the Higher Education Institutions that will implement the final recommendations.
The FOLLOW project is the joint effort of 4 cluster universities with the main goal of identifying and disseminating the best and most effective practices concerning the monitoring and promotion of HE graduates employability and channeling them into objective and effective improvements on the local and European policies that deal with this subject.The project originated from IST Portugal, one of the first HEI in Portugal to steer resources to address the issues of employability of its graduates and to be aware of the importance of these matters in the strategic management of HEI. (Website)
- FOLLOW Project Final Report (PDF, 4.7MB), 2013
- FOLLOW Project WP1 Report (PDF, 657KB), 2013
- FOLLOW Project WP2 Report (PDF, 1.8MB), 2013
The Attract project examines the recruitment strategies of students to engineering sciences and how the retention of students can be improved at an international European level. Attract brings together seven CLUSTER (Consortium Linking Universities of Science and Technology for Education and Research) universities and additionally two Swedish universities which have been involved in the original national project in Sweden. (Website)
Avaliação e Prospectiva do Mercado de Emprego dos Engenheiros do IST
- Avaliação e Prospectiva do Mercado de Emprego dos Engenheiros do IST (PDF, 2.4MB) Projecto Nº 49004: Co-financiado pela Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian – Serviço de Educação e Bolsas Coord. Prof. Dr. P. Santos, Coord. Científico: Prof. Dr. P. Conceção, Dr. R. Mendes, Dr. L. Lourenço, 2004